Author

  • Stefano Mazzotti

Share

Church Natività della Beata Vergine Maria

Web site www.diocesidimantova.it
Phone 0376 460033
Street and number Piazza Chiesa, 5
City Marmirolo
Country ITA

The current building dates from 1768. In 1837, the architect Giovanni Battista Vergani renovated the facade, a fact celebrated in the presence of Bishop Bellè.


The interior has paintings by the 16C artist Paolo Farinati and by Giovanni Cadioli, ceiling decoration attributed to Giuseppe Bazzani and a 14C marble statue of the Virgin and Child.

Map

Nearby...loading