Author

  • Stefano Mazzotti

Share

Church Santissima Trinità, Bozzolo

Phone 0376 91335
Street and number Via Valcarenghi
City Bozzolo
Country ITA

In late XVI century the Holy Trinity Confraternity promoted the building of this church, in the new quarter created on the orders of Giulio Cesare and Scipione Gonzaga.
The building started in 1617 and finished in 1644; it is a late Renaissance style architecture.
It was dedicated in 1737; they celebrate the event every year on the last Sunday of September.

Map

Nearby...loading